Thursday, September 23, 2010

REALIZE IT, BE IT, THEN TALK ABOUT AND TEACH IT

Been struggling about keeping this blog up or not. Tis not the amount of time as I have lots of time available. It is about if this is the right thing to do; for ME.

During meditation this morning on this very subject this statement came to me.

REALIZE IT, BE IT, THEN TALK AND OR TEACH IT.

The above statement put it all into perspective for me. Right now all that is happening with me, the deep hidden motive within has been from ego wanting to see itself as spiritual, by speaking and sharing spiritual ideas. I am going to stop doing this after just a few days as it is of no value to add to my already substantial 'spiritualized ego'.

One needs to be the Presence of truth, to be a living breathing embodiment of Truth, not be manifesting the illusory sickly distorted manifestation of ignorance. Right now that is what I am doing and no amount of ego motivated expressions of spiritual concepts and ideas is going to do anyone, particularly me, any good.

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment